The Lands of the wolves V4
Welcome to The lands of the wolves V4! We are an open world and freeplay roleplaying site that accepts all roleplay levels! Feel free to sign up and join in on the fun! Smile

Join the forum, it's quick and easy

Welcome to The lands of the wolves V4! We are an open world and freeplay roleplaying site that accepts all roleplay levels! Feel free to sign up and join in on the fun! Smile
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.
Search

Display results as :

Rechercher Advanced Search

Keywords

May 2024
MonTueWedThuFriSatSun

Calendar Calendar

Affiliates
100 Top Wolf RP Sites Top 100 Wolf RPGs

Lost In The White Absolute.

2 posters

Go down

Lost In The White Absolute. Empty Lost In The White Absolute.

Post by Solaris Sun Jun 01, 2014 2:44 am

The weather in these frozen mountains was really harsh late in winter like this and today was no exception. Visibilty was at a low. The snow was blowing sideways and you could barely see an eighth mile in front of you no matter where you looked. This was nothing new to Kallisto though having been a resident of these mountains of his life, Today he resumed his long enduring search for his long lost family or what might be left of it.

'I hope this weather is not gonna be around long here' he thought silently as he trudged through the blizzard in hopes of finding some shelter to weather out the storm. If he could not, he'd have to make something

"I need to get out of this cold soon" He said to himself. His striking black and red coat was peppered with large snowflakes and ice crystals. This storm had both and the temperature was dropping fast.

"I guess I'll have to dig my own shelter" he proclaimed as his search for shelter was to no avail.

Solaris Played by Lupo
Solaris
Solaris

Back to top Go down

Lost In The White Absolute. Empty Re: Lost In The White Absolute.

Post by Lupo Wed Jun 04, 2014 4:25 am

It was a cold and bitter day in these mountains. Solaris had been out for an hour and had gotten lost in the blizzard. About 35 feet before him he saw something treading through the snow. Wonder what that is... he thought to himself as he began approaching it. As he got closer the shape of it became more clear, shaped like a wolf. It is a wolf! he thought once more. Maybe this stranger could be helpful to him getting back to his shelter, Solaris approached it. The wolf was red and black and seemed to be in distress. The icy winds and snow were blowing in Solaris's face and this storm seemed to be getting worse by the minute. Once Solaris was close enough he asked the wolf "Who are you? I am Solaris and looking for my shelter. What are you doing in these conditions?"
Lupo
Lupo
Admin
Admin

https://thelandsofthewolves4.forumotion.com

Back to top Go down

Post by Solaris Wed Jun 04, 2014 10:59 pm

"You could say I'm out searching for a long lost friend, If my memory serves me right. He looks a lot like me" Kallisto says in reply to the black and orange wolf's somewhat vague question

"I didn't intend to be in this weather, It just sort of snuck up on me, The weather in these mountains is never predictable, It could be sunny one second and then a blizzard the next" He added

'Why does this guy seem so familar? I swear I've heard that name Solaris somewhere before....' But he shrugged off the thought this may be who he was after. Afterall his search had only lasted about a few weeks up to this point so it was way too soon to start assuming anything yet. He'd only look like a toolbox if he did so. Anyways he just shook off the thought before he zoned out.

"Know of any other shelter around these parts?" he asks just in case there might be something he missed in the storm's reduced visiblity.
Solaris
Solaris

Back to top Go down

Post by Lupo Thu Jun 05, 2014 12:07 am

"Know of any shelter? I do, but I sort of got lost while roaming around out here, can't seem to find it now." Solaris replied. It was getting colder and the sky seemed to be getting darker. The bitter weather in these mountains kept getting worse and worse. He knew it was only a matter of time before they would both freeze to death out here. 'I need to either find my shelter or build a new one...finding it will be the challenge. Dig. Digging is what we need to do.' Solaris thought to himself. These conditions were brutal and he knew what needed to be done. "Okay. I know what to do. Start digging. We need to dig down and make a shelter before we both freeze to death out here!" Solaris exclaimed, as he started to dig.
Lupo
Lupo
Admin
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post by Solaris Thu Jun 05, 2014 8:06 pm

So they would have to dig one it appeared with every second that passed the conditions when from bad to ugly. This was probably the oldest method of shelter that Wolves knew of. They had been doing it for generations now and tonight they would have to make like their ancestors before them and work for retreat. Kallisto begin to dig a trench that was a little bigger than he was. and the idea was when they laid down in these trenches the snow that would blanket them would act as an insulator alongside of their thick winter coats and the body heat they released would keep them warm until the conditions cleared. That was if it didn't freeze overnight, But he wasn't worried about that at all. He was just glad that they'd finally be warm for the first time in a while.

"Looks like this is gonna be a long and messy night so settle down and all we can do is ride out the storm" He said to his orange clone.

'I swear this guy seems so familiar but I can't figure out why' He thought as he climbed down in his hole to ride out the storm. This was gonna be a long night for sure.
Solaris
Solaris

Back to top Go down

Post by Lupo Thu Jun 05, 2014 11:47 pm

"It's gonna be a while before it clears but hopefully we wont be stuck out here too long." Solaris replied. The sky got darker and the snow started to get heavier. Solaris then climbed down into the small trench they had built and laid down next to Kallisto. The snow had not taken long to fall down and cover them both up. 'This is better. Not as good as my shelter, but it is nice. Not freezing my ass off anymore at least.' Solaris had thought to himself.
Lupo
Lupo
Admin
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post by Solaris Thu Jun 12, 2014 1:20 am

"Yes it sure looks like we wont be going anywhere anytime soon. At least not tonight anyways" Kallisto says in reply.

Not too long passed before they both were covered in a nice insulating blanket of hard pack snow, It wasn't the best but it was effective in keeping them both warm for the night and for that he wasn't complaining. Hey, after all it was a good idea. Traveling in this would probably only got them in trouble.

'Gonna be a long day tomorrow' He thought silently as he drifted off for the night to weather out this storm.
Solaris
Solaris

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down

Permissions in this forum:
You cannot reply to topics in this forum