The Lands of the wolves V4
Welcome to The lands of the wolves V4! We are an open world and freeplay roleplaying site that accepts all roleplay levels! Feel free to sign up and join in on the fun! Smile

Join the forum, it's quick and easy

Welcome to The lands of the wolves V4! We are an open world and freeplay roleplaying site that accepts all roleplay levels! Feel free to sign up and join in on the fun! Smile
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.
Search

Display results as :

Rechercher Advanced Search

Keywords

May 2024
MonTueWedThuFriSatSun

Calendar Calendar

Affiliates
100 Top Wolf RP Sites Top 100 Wolf RPGs

Opulent Maelstrom

2 posters

Go down

Opulent Maelstrom Empty Opulent Maelstrom

Post by Solaris Wed Apr 23, 2014 11:59 pm

The climate here was really wet and somewhat hot. This was a stranger land for Solaris as he was used to cooler, drier climates. There was no telling what he'd run into or who out here. "This place is pretty wild" He said under his breathe 'And hot as hell too' he finished the thought quietly. In his lapse of attention. he failed to notice the bright green serpent just in front of him and just about walked right through his territory "Pardon me, Wasn't trying to encroach on your space" he says in a chilled out tone 'I hope this guy's the forgiving type, Surely I wasn't trying incroach on his space' he thought. Now he'd just wait for a pardon.
Solaris
Solaris

Back to top Go down

Opulent Maelstrom Empty Re: Opulent Maelstrom

Post by Lupo Thu Apr 24, 2014 1:47 am

The sun was shining and the ground was cool. The green serpent, Maelstrom was enjoying the day as he bathed in the sun and relaxed. The glimmering sun was shining down on him and the trees were slowly moving by the blows of the wind. Maelstrom barely noticed a wolf who had gotten into his personal space. The wolf apologized and the green pit viper had no hard feelings about this. "It is not a problem, stranger." he said, flicking his tongue out and back in, with a quick motion.

Last edited by Lupo on Thu Apr 24, 2014 2:28 am; edited 1 time in total
Lupo
Lupo
Admin
Admin

https://thelandsofthewolves4.forumotion.com

Back to top Go down

Post by Solaris Thu Apr 24, 2014 2:04 am

Thank you for the pardon. My name's Solaris and I'm from way up in the mountains so I'm not familiar with these parts here Solaris said sheepishly "What exactly drew you out to these gloomy parts, and I'm not sure if I got your name?" he added this time more laid back
Solaris
Solaris

Back to top Go down

Post by Lupo Thu Apr 24, 2014 2:26 am

"Maelstrom. The name is Maelstrom." he said calmly. The green pit viper had been born here and grew up here, this was his home. His tongue flicked out and back in once more and he said "I've lived here my entire life. It is nice to see some new faces around though." said Maelstrom. He looked up at the trees as the light cool winds blew across his face. 'Wind feels nice.' he thought to himself, waiting for the wolf to reply.

(OOC: Okay so I am off for tonight, feel free to reply but it wont be until tomorrow before I reply.)
Lupo
Lupo
Admin
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post by Solaris Sun Apr 27, 2014 12:42 am

"Cool Name" Solaris replied to the bright green serpent. "This is certainly a non-dull environment here in the woods, and hot too I might add" He says in a much less tense tone after the Viper assured him he was doing no wrong here. In fact you could say he actually was kind of starting to like this guy already.
Solaris
Solaris

Back to top Go down

Post by Lupo Sun Apr 27, 2014 1:48 pm

"I suppose at times the humidity here can get to you a little bit, but the hot weather does not bother me as it would to you mammals." Said Maelstrom. He was wondering how a wolf so far away could end up in a place like this. 'I've never seen a wolf out here.'The viper thought to himself. "How did you end up in these woods? This is honestly the first time I've ever seen a wolf out here." He asked in a curious tone.
Lupo
Lupo
Admin
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post by Solaris Wed May 28, 2014 1:13 am

"Yeah, My kind is not very common in these hotter climate locations" Solaris said in reply to the serpent's comment about his kind not being commonplace there.

"It was nice talking but I must be on my way, This hot weather is about to make me crazy" He said and to make a point dove into a pool of water not to far from where they were at. The heat here was brutal for anyone with thick fur like his.

"I'll be on my way now" he adds as he walks away.
Solaris
Solaris

Back to top Go down

Post by Lupo Wed May 28, 2014 3:00 pm

Maelstrom watched the wolf walk away and said "Goodbye", and slithered away into some bushes.
Lupo
Lupo
Admin
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down