The Lands of the wolves V4
Welcome to The lands of the wolves V4! We are an open world and freeplay roleplaying site that accepts all roleplay levels! Feel free to sign up and join in on the fun! Smile

Join the forum, it's quick and easy

Welcome to The lands of the wolves V4! We are an open world and freeplay roleplaying site that accepts all roleplay levels! Feel free to sign up and join in on the fun! Smile
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.
Search

Display results as :

Rechercher Advanced Search

Keywords

May 2024
MonTueWedThuFriSatSun

Calendar Calendar

Affiliates
100 Top Wolf RP Sites Top 100 Wolf RPGs

A Lonely Walk

3 posters

Go down

A Lonely Walk Empty A Lonely Walk

Post by Kiara Sat Apr 19, 2014 1:21 am

It was just another cool day in the woods of mist. Enya, an Alaskan wolf kept asking herself, "How did I end up here?". She had started in Alaska and now she found herself in some unknown land. She knew that evading Alaska was the only thing left for her to do. She had been previously attacked by a vicious spirit and painfully lost. She did not want to relive the same tragic event all over again. This was a nightmare. Enya kept walking through the cool misty woods. Wondering where she would end up next. As she was walking, she came up on another wolf. An orange and black wolf. Seeking an ally, she approached the wolf and said "Hello."

Last edited by Kiara on Sun Apr 20, 2014 8:21 am; edited 1 time in total
Kiara
Kiara

Back to top Go down

A Lonely Walk Empty Re: A Lonely Walk

Post by Solaris Sat Apr 19, 2014 3:11 am

'I don't like the looks of these woods' Solaris couldn't help but think as he walked through these mysterious looking woods. "This place seems like bad news" he said aloud not realizing the white wolf just ahead of him.

"Hello stranger" he says cautiously. The last stranger he encountered almost killed him in a fight so naturally he wasn't sure if he could trust anyone just yet.

"My name is Solaris" he says causally. 'This is going to be interesting' he thinks to himself.
Solaris
Solaris

Back to top Go down

Post by Kiara Sat Apr 19, 2014 3:17 am

"Nice to meet you. Where are you from?" she asked curiously. She noticed he was uneasy but chose not to ask why. The light wind was blowing through her hair and the mist was still rising from the ground and off of the trees. 'Those are some interesting wounds on his leg' she thought to herself. She knew that he was not from here as well because...well...nobody is from here.
Kiara
Kiara

Back to top Go down

Post by Solaris Sat Apr 19, 2014 3:51 am

"I'm from the Polar Mountains, Pretty far away. I dont like the looks of this place at all" he says in reply. He just wanted to get out these creeptastic woods more than anything right now "Definitely not from around here, Wish I never found this place honestly" he says "And that's got nothing to do with you, I think we should probably keep moving, This place is getting more uncomfortable for me by the second" he adds in a more genuinely concerned tone.

(OOC: Le Sucketh, Sorry guys. All I could think of lol)
Solaris
Solaris

Back to top Go down

Post by Kiara Sat Apr 19, 2014 4:06 am

"Probably a good idea. You never know what there is roaming around out there." she agreed politely and kept moving. As they continued, a loud scream was herd from a distance. The worst kind of scream she has ever herd. "I think someone has trouble! Come on!" she began running towards the violent screams, not knowing what was ahead.

(OOC: It is not bad. Better than mine. XP)
Kiara
Kiara

Back to top Go down

Post by Solaris Sat Apr 19, 2014 7:44 pm

"Not this guy again. Really?" Solaris says a loud due the deafeninly loud roars in front of them "This is why I wanted to get far away from here, This lunatic almost killed me last time I fought him, Looks like this is round two" he practically growls in frustration "But at least I have help this time, This guy's hard to fight so if you dont think your powerful enough I would suggest getting out of here now while your undetected. Otherwise good luck. you'll need it"

With that he charges into the clearing "YOU! So we meet again, Let's dance!" He taunts. This was gonna be a long goddamn night. There was no question about that.
Solaris
Solaris

Back to top Go down

Post by Lupo Sat Apr 19, 2014 8:08 pm

'It worked!' Storm thought to himself. He was ready for round two. He had been ready. Storm turned to the two wolves standing behind him and said "Well! It is my lucky night! I get to kill you both!". "I figured that stupid arctic wolf would find me again! Say your prayers!" he hissed, showing his fangs. His eyes lit up and his entire body turned dark. He lifted up one paw and slammed it on the ground, sending off a shockwave that knocked them down. "Your turn, you mortal!" he hissed once again.
Lupo
Lupo
Admin
Admin

https://thelandsofthewolves4.forumotion.com

Back to top Go down

Post by Solaris Sat Apr 19, 2014 8:37 pm

"Oh that's rich. So that's how its gonna be with you, fine" Solaris roars, 'these villians always have to do things the damn hard way he thought and then as a first counter move for their safety He then basically melts the ground for about the next 50 yards or so into lava for a safety net.

"Let's see you get to us with lava in your way. Nothing you can throw at this will do anything except smother it worse, This time I'm not gonna just run away like last time. This day I fight back until I can't take the strain anymore" He monologues and then adds "So if that's all you got is a cheapshot like last time this fight's pointless but if you wanna fight like a man then do it right and stop with the overly powerful stuff and use real weapons and not finishing weapons to fight me"

And to add further insult"But you gotta get here first tough guy. no tricks"

(OOC: This is my fight like a man and fight fair or dont do it at all post, Hope you like it haha)
Solaris
Solaris

Back to top Go down

Post by Lupo Sat Apr 19, 2014 8:51 pm

This just made him even more angry. "You are cowards! Nothing more! Step up and fight buddy!" he hissed. Storm than levitated up into the air and his entire body turned light blue. He began spinning around and than he blasted 1,000 gallons of ice into the lava, leaving it as a simple ice bridge. "Take that, fire boy!" he said in a smart mouth tone. The dark wolf than began walking towards them both on the ice bridge. His body was now in normal form and his eyes were back to brown. "Fight like a man, not a coward! And you are one to talk!" he insulted.
Lupo
Lupo
Admin
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post by Kiara Sat Apr 19, 2014 8:57 pm

Enya saw this evil wolf walking towards them both and knew it was her turn. She saw Solaris getting ready to attack back and said "Hold up. It is my turn. This is personal!" she said. "You want a fight? Than a fight is what you will get!" she barked. Enya began walking towards storm as well. Her eyes turned from brown to blue and she started shooting ice crystals at him. She was able to hit him with most of the crystals and knocked him down. "Just because I'm mortal don't mean a hill of beans partner! I could still rip you up one side and down the other!" she added.
Kiara
Kiara

Back to top Go down

Post by Lupo Sun Apr 20, 2014 2:19 am

The ice crystals shot his way were painful...a shocking pain was still going through his body as he rose back up to his feet. "Very clever." he said. He brushed himself off and began to charge at Enya. Once he was close enough he reached out and scratched her with his sharp claws then he stepped back. "Nice try...but I'm not impressed." Storm said, trying to hide the pain.
Lupo
Lupo
Admin
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post by Kiara Sun Apr 20, 2014 6:39 am

"CLEARLY you haven't had enough have you? You just keep on at it!" she said in annoyed tone. As soon as Storm scratched her she whipped around in a fast motion and stuck him with her teeth on his leg to try and wound him and make him immobile. "You will not win this time, Storm. Give in while you can and I'll let you live." The arctic wolf stepped back after she got him on the ground, hoping that would finish him off...
Kiara
Kiara

Back to top Go down

Post by Lupo Sun Apr 20, 2014 6:49 am

'She wants to play hardball I see.' he thought. The ground began shaking and his eyes were red. Storm was levitated to his feet and he was about to give them both the beating of their life. "You should not have come back!" he roared. Still in the air, Storm began throwing bolts of lightning at them both, hitting Enya and knocking her to the ground. The sky had turned from cloudy white to pitch black. The only visible things were Storms red eyes, and Enya's blue glowing eyes. "How do you like that as a counter attack?" he asked in a smart tone. Storm then began trying to get the ice crystals out of his body while they were down.
Lupo
Lupo
Admin
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post by Kiara Sun Apr 20, 2014 8:27 am

Enya woke up on the ground and her body felt like it was on fire. Everything was dark. Frightening dark. She knew that it was time to run or attack back. 'I cannot let him win...not again.' she kept thinking to herself. 'He is distracted. Maybe I can finish him off now.' Enya said in her head. 'Well, It is worth a try. What have I got to lose?' She rose to her feet and helped Solaris up. While Storm was trying to get the ice out of him, she hissed loudly "Hey thunderboy! Have some more ice!" she said and blasted him with an enormous cloud of ice which left Storm frozen in his tracks. The sky all of a suddenly turned from pitch black to white again and she knew that she had victory.
Kiara
Kiara

Back to top Go down

Post by Lupo Mon Apr 21, 2014 6:52 pm

Storm was amused. Enya had frozen him and now she thinks she has won. He summoned 5 minions, straight from hell to break the ice. They all stood around storm and burst flames all around him, melting the ice. "Looks like you are the one doing all of the fighting, Enya." he laughed. "Play nice, kiddies." he taunted once more. He was wasting his time. Storm was done here for now. 'I'll be back.' he thought to himself while vanishing into the air.

(OOC: Finishing post, since Solaris didn't reply.)
Lupo
Lupo
Admin
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post by Kiara Mon Apr 21, 2014 6:55 pm

Locked.
Kiara
Kiara

Back to top Go down